All courses must be purchased online, we do not have the facility currently to take payment over the phone. For those living outside the UK the checkout will convert the currency for you at the point of payment. By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service including the attached help group.
1. Use of the Service
1. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes. 2. You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of theprofitbaker.com and the help groups associated with and provided for the use of student’s who have purchased our courses. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Service. Use of all services including associated groups is at the discretion of the company at all times. 3. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe you are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Service is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
1. We reserve the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service. 2. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
4. Intellectual property
1. All copyright, design rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in theprofitbaker.com. 2. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, for profit or non-profit or otherwise use mrsbakerscakeschool.com or theprofitbaker.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of my content and associated groups except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content requires the prior written permission of Mrs Shelly A Baker. 3. The names, images and logos identifying theprofitbaker.com, mrsbakerscakeschool.com or Shelly Baker or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of theprofitbaker.com, mrsbakerscakeschool.com, Shelly Baker and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of theprofitbaker.com, mrsbakerscakeschool.com, Shelly Baker or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Service 1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at theprofitbaker.com will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. 2.Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services, this is a good thing, it means we are growing and adding to our courses. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Our right to suspend or cancel your registration
1. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. 2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com . If you do so, you must stop using the Service. 3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
1. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO THE PROFIT BAKER, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PROFIT BAKER EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. THE PROFIT BAKER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE PROFIT BAKER IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE PROFIT BAKER FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. 2. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES THE PROFIT BAKER’S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS PROVEN NEGLIGENCE. SUBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, NEITHER THE PROFIT BAKER NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES (WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE): (A) LOSS OF DATA; (B) LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (D) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; (F) LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES; OR (G) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION. 3. THE PROFIT BAKER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
8. Applicable law
1. These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom. Please be aware that from the notification of intention and duration of court proceedings your access to the course and all services will be suspended.
1. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. 2. Whilst all methods and information can be used internationally, you must comply
1. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable. 2. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. 3. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and The Profit Baker chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions. 4. All associated groups provided with our courses are at the discretion of The Profit Baker and your eligibility to use these courses is only for the active duration of the course. The Profit Baker may decide to close any such group after the active duration of the course. 5. The Profit Baker shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. 6.We reserve the right to decline the purchase of the course at any time without explanation. Should we decide to decline your purchase your money will be refunded in full, via the method used to pay.
1. The Service is owned and operated by Shelly Baker 2. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms relate to the paid-for
1. Prices and payment
1. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been
1. Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course. 2. Within one week
2. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given (see section 7 below). 2. The Profit Baker warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and we do not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service. 3. The Profit Baker is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. The Profit Baker reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality. 4. In the event that The Profit Baker withdraws for reasons not applied above or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service, a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
3. Posting of content
1. Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the associated groups including asking questions about the course and taking part in discussions. 2. All content which you provide or upload to our groups shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
4. Fair use policy
1. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of our Online Course Services. If we believe your use of an Online Course Service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of an Online Course Service is adversely affecting the provision of the service (or any part of it) to other users, or other users’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course Service. This may include temporarily or permanently suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course Service.
5. No commercial use 1. Subject to clause 5.2, all Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only. The Profit Baker reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not resell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of The Profit Baker. 2. Subject to paying the applicable fees, universities and other teaching organisations are permitted to deliver the Online Course Service to their named students.
6. Cancellation and refunds
1. Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items. 2. It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course once you have enrolled and opened any of the online services or joined the associated groups. 3. Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 7 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers we may terminate your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
1. In these terms “The Profit Baker”, “Mrs Bakers Cake School”, “we”, “us” “my” or “our” refers to Mrs Shelly Baker, trading as both Mrs Baker’s Cake School and The Profit Baker. Forum Close, Swindon Wiltshire, SN3 4BU. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com